Mission, Vision & Values
To serve our patients and communities with exceptional healthcare in a compassionate and healing environment.
To be the preferred healthcare leader of North Central Kansas by:
· Building committed teams and effective partnerships, both in our organization and throughout our border region
· Excelling in customer service, as evidenced by patient satisfaction and measurable outcomes
· Enhancing technology and service growth
· Being an employer of choice, providing opportunities for growth, and integrating our values into all levels of our organization
· Maintaining financial sustainability and providing appropriate levels of assets.
Excellence: Performing at nothing less than our best and valuing the opportunity for improvement, learning and growth.
Accountability: Being professionally and personally responsible to our patients, co-workers and community for our actions and our work.
Dignity: Honoring and respecting each individuals unique worth and value.
Compassion: Reaching out with care, empathy, trust and concern for all
Teamwork: Working together with support, trust and communication to achieve common goals.